Tuesday 9 May 2017

Gift box for Note Cards


Check out my Youtube tutorial!



After making the set of 4 note cards I decided to make a box to put them in!  I used the envelop punch board to do this.  The cards a roughly 3x4 so I used the measurement on the board for 3x4 cards (2 5/8) which said use 6x6 paper for the envelop (I made these as well)  As I was making a box I added 1 inch to this so used some card stock measuring 7x7, I used the same initial punch and score point and then moved along an inch (3 5/8) and punched and scored again to give me the depth of my box. I then used the 2 score lines to guide me where I needed to punch and score on the other 3 sides.


 Your box should  look like this!

The belly band was the width of A4 cut at 2 inches. The sentiment was mounted on a stitched framelit circle - I used the second biggest one.

I love the envelope punch board - so versatile, you can make envelopes of course but also box's and bows, it even has a corner rounder included! Bargain at £18.00.  Check out my shop to get your hands on one!


Thanks for looking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment