Friday 19 May 2017

One Sheet Wonder


Watch the One Sheet Wonder Video Here





I decided to do a one sheet wonder with the Petals and Paisleys DSP as they were retiring soon and all I'd done was stroke them! lol

So using this template I finally cut into the beautiful paper - it was a bit painful!



All I added were some card bases in Very Vanilla and some card stock in the colours in this DSP, I used Night of Navy, Rich Razzle Berry and Mint Macaroon.

After making these cards I then decided to do the same with the Eastern Promise DSP to make sure it does not take me a year to use this beautiful paper!

I did not cut the small squares this time instead I cut 4 rectangles 3inches long.

In the video I show you how I made some of the cards, they are pretty straight forward so I have included pictures here so you can see what I did.














No comments:

Post a Comment