Sunday 17 September 2017

Night of Navy Snowflake gift box

I love Night of Navy, its such a rich stunning colour, and when combined with silver its simply gorgeous.

To watch the tutorial on YouTube click here!


For this box I used 2 pieces of Night of Navy card stock measuring:
Lid = 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 scored @ 1" on all 4 sides
Base = 7 3/16 x 7 3/16 scored @ 1 1/2" on all 4 sides

The box is decorated with a 4x4 inch piece of thick Vellum which is embossed with the large snowflake embossing folder - Winter Wonder Textured Impressions.

The snow flake is attached using the Mini Dimensional's and the second smallest Clear Faceted Gems cover these up nicely and make the box that bit extra special.

To finish off I used the Seam Binding ribbon in Night of Navy.

I think you will agree that this is a very stunning box.







To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment