Sunday 3 September 2017

Stampin Up Trim Your Stocking card



I love this set. I knew it had endless possibilities with all the elements included in the set. I saw so many projects including the not so obvious card.  I heard someone say on a forum that it was too big for a card but as you can see it is not.

Just decorating the front of the stocking as you would normally do and adding a sentiment, layer the card as you would normally do and voila you have a stunning statement card.

I have used the new paper (quickly flicks through the catalogue to find it as can't remember all the names yet!) Merry Little Christmas for the stocking.  For the contrast sections I hand stamped some whisper white using the new stamp set Snow Flake Sentiments. The greeting is also taken from this set but I used a post it note to mask of the part of the sentiment I did not want as only wanted it to say 'Merry Christmas'. I then used the new Everyday Label Punch to punch out the sentiment and punched a second one in black to layer behind.

I had originally planned to have snowflakes on the background so hand stamped some DSP using the snowflakes from the same stamp set, but when I layered them together I did not think it looked right.


Trim your stocking card Nigezza Creates


My Shop 

My shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!

My Team

  • Click here to join my team!
    • No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
    • You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
    • If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
    • Chose £130 of products for £99
    • You also receive a business pack to get you started
    • 2 months FREE online shop
    • Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
    • I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
    • I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam) 
    • You will also become one of these when you join with me

Follow me on Social Media





No comments:

Post a Comment