Sunday 22 October 2017

Embossing Team Challenge



Team Embossing Challenge

In September my Up Line Crafty Caroline Creates set the team a challenge, we had to make things using embossing.  We could do dry embossing or heat embossing.  The prize was the Large Letter Framlits and matching Letter Stamp set, I really wanted that prize and set about creating lots of projects. I have shared them as tutorials but wanted to put them all together here.  I am also delighted to announce that I won the challenge.  Each project you posted was an entry into the draw and the winner was selected at random.  So the more entries the higher the chance of being pulled out of the hat.  I went embossing mad!

I had bought the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, but not yet played with it and I had not used embossing powder for well over a year so it was nice to have the excuse to play with them. I had also bought from the clearance rack some Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powder. I had some Clear Embossing Powder ad some Silver Embossing powder already and had seen tutorials on how you could emboss with Stamping Up inks.

So here are the projects I made, I hope you like them and they inspire you to go creating on a Sunday :-)

Snowflake Card and Mini Milk Carton - Tutorials are on my YouTube Channel 


I love this little Reindeer 
Really like the glitter powder it really does glitter but the picture does not do it justice. 
This project combined heat embossing and dry embossing :-)
I just love the simplicity of this card, the embossing folder is stunning enough on its own.
Easy to 'step up' a card and make it a bit more wow!
After seeing how amazing the snowflake looked I just had to make a cube box with it.
Then I experimented with using vellum and this stunning box was born - this may just be my favourite :-) 
For these little boxes I embossed onto cardstock to make my own Foil Frenzy DSP.
I heat embossed some Christmas Tags
With this card I heat embossed the sentiment and balloon on the inside.
Love the Brick Wall embossing folder.
I used the glitter powder again on the word season. Love this Christmas jumper style card. 
This card is simply stunning, used both heat and dry embossing, love the snowflake in the background. 
Love how this vellum pillow box looks.
Love this wedding card, I heat embossed the rose, another stamp set I won in a team challenge, cut believe I have been so lucky! 
I think the snowflake embossing folder works better but its good to experiment. Glitter embossing powder also used on the sentiment. 
There are separate blog posts and video tutorials for most of these projects so please check them out if you are inspired to make any.  If you do make some please send me a picture I would live to see what you have done.

Thanks and happy Sunday crafting :-)

Cheers

Gez xxx

My YouTube channel is here!

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!


















1 comment: