Wednesday 18 October 2017

Stampin Up Merry Patterns Candle Christmas Card



Only 2 weeks left to get your hands on this versatile stamp set.  You can earn this set free with orders of £250 or more. So do some shopping or host a party and if the party sales are £250 or more you will receive this set free plus the other usual stamping rewards of 10% of this total to spend in the catalogue. Offer ends 31/10/17 @ 10.50pm.

For this card I used a piece of Emerald Envy cardstock, this was a standard C6 card size, (5 7/8th x 4 1/8th) half of A4 cut in half and scored in half. I then cut a layer in whisper white 5 5/8th x 3 7/8th which was embossed in the snowflake embossing folder. (I love this embossing folder) 



I stamped the candles on a scrap of Whisper White using the archival ink, I then used some clear embossing powder and  my heat gun to emboss the outline.


I used Peekaboo Peach for the flames and Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy for the candles, this was then  cut out using the second largest square stitched framlits. 

This was then layered on Emerald Envy Cardstock that was cut using the largest square stitched framelit.  This was then popped up on dimensionals on top of theWhisper White layer that had been embossed with the Winter Wonder snow flake.

The sentiment was stamped in Emerald Envy and cut out with the label punch, a second one was cut in  Emerald Envy and this was then cut in half and layered being the sentiment. This was stuck below the candles topper on dimensionals.

I really like how it turned out, I just love how Stamping Up colour all coordinate together. 

To purchase any items please visit my shop!



To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment