Friday 27 October 2017

Stampin Up Paisleys & Posies Card




I really love this set and haven't used it for ages. I needed to make a thank you card so thought this would do the trick. As with most of my cards I used a standard size card base in Sweet Sugar Plum (5 7/8th x 4 1/8th) half of A4 cut in half and scored in half. I then cut a layer in Whisper White 5 5/8th x 3 7/8th for the mat and another for the inside panel.

I cut 2 shapes out of the mat layer.

On 3 scraps of Sweet Sugar Plum, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig, I stamped the shapes that corresponded to the die cut outs on the mat.

These were then glued in place, I used a wet glue so I had some wigglege!

I then cut the intricate die shapes out of the same colours and positioned them in the opposite side to the stamped shapes.  
I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and used the Triple Banner punch to  shape it, I then sponged the edges with Berry Burst. I also sponged the entire mat as well. 

I added dimensionals to the back of the mat to give it some pop.
To finish off I stamped the inner layer, I really like doing this  as it makes the card extra special.

I love how it turned out, I love this colour combination, tell me what colour combination you like I love to know :-) 

Thank you for joining me today, it would be lovely to her your thought on this card or what your favourite colour combinations are.

See you soon

Gez x

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment