Tuesday 7 November 2017

Craft Fair Idea: Scented Sachet



Hi everyone and thank you for joining me today. I am preparing for a craft fair so need lots of pretty things that people will want to buy. I bought these scented sachets ages ago with the intent to make thee but never got around to it, but now as the event draws ever nearer I have had to get on with it!

So to make this project I have used the Envelope Punch Board, I looked on the beard for a card size that was closet to the size of the sachet. I chose 3x4 1/2 -

Supplies:
Card stock: 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 - I used Tranquil Tide
DSP Fresh Florals: 2 7/8 x 10 1/2 and 1 1/2 x 10 1/2
Stamp set: Label me pretty
Ink: Tranqual Tide
Punch: Pretty Label Punch and 1 1/4 inch circle punch 
Scraps: Whisper White and Tranquil Tide

Using the Envelope Punch Board an envelope was made, 2 belly bands were created with the DSP with the smaller one being turned over. Seam covered by the sentiment with was attached with adhesive and the circle was popped up on dimensionals.

A really quick and easy project that lends itself well to assembly line making, can be adapted to hope other items like gift cards, small chocolate bars, teabags etc. I hope you like it :-)

See you again on Thursday for a Christmas project.



To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment