Thursday 30 November 2017

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Card



Hi and welcome to another Festive Fursday!

Today I am showing the humorous Christmas Card I designed using the Half Full set, I love this joke and have seen it as a meme on Facebook before.  I know loads of people who this card is going to be appropriate for.

For tutorial on my YouTube channel press the picture above. 

I am currently in Christmas card bulk making mode.  I have loaded the stamps up on my stamping platform (can't wait for my Stamaratus as it does so much more) and have made loads so far, it really is a time saver and perfect positioning.

I layered the card with a double mat using my usual layers with an 1/8 inch all the way around the layers.

Basic black - Half A4 folded in half (5 7/8 x 4 1/8 card size)
Rich Razzleberry - 5 5/8 x 3 7/8
Whisper White x 2 - 5 3/8 x 3 5/8

I used my Richrazzle Berry Blenders to colour the wine glasses and watercolour pencils to colour the wine bottle (I have ordered the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight now so can colour all in the blends now) The blends will give a much deeper green colour on the bottle.  I covered the bottle and glass in glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen to give it a glassy effect. To finish off I used 3 Black Rhinestones. I also stamped the inside with a Christmas greeting and some holly. Love this card.

Have a lovely day

Gez xxx



To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment