Wednesday 15 November 2017

OnStage 2017 & Pootlers Swaps



I had an amazing weekend attending Stamping Up OnStage 2017 and the Pootler Team day.  For these events I made my swaps which I shared with you on Sunday and today I am sharing what I got in return.

As demonstrators we always swap at events, it is not compulsory but loads take part and it really is such fun and it is designed to give inspiration. I love taking part and I love to get new ideas from other Demos.

It was also my birthday weekend so one of my lovely Pootler friends made me a lovely birthday gift and the lovely Caroline from Crafty Caroline Creates who is my team leader gave all her team an amazing gift.  I now have a lovely personalised Stamping Up Apron to wear at my classes, I love this sooooo much <3


Present from Caroline

Birthday present from Pat James


I made 73 swaps (I just kept cutting paps and lost count! I knew I needed about 50 for the Pootler team day and so I took the 20+ to OnStage. It was my first time at On Stage and I was not quite sure how the swiping was going to work and whether I would be shy and embarrassed to do it. I needn't have worried as Stamping Up really is like one big family, everyone was happy to swap, people were walking around with various different boxes, bags, baskets etc, one with swaps to give out and one with swaps they received. I loved it and I loved looking at them afterwards. They were so full of inspiration I am now itching to get crafting.

Unfortunately since On Stage I have not been able to craft as my house is a building site as I am have double glazing installed. Its not a quick out and in as its a Victorian house and still had the original sash window casings so its a major job and this is now day 3! With a house this size and a day with no windows and another with windows unsealed I have been very very cold!

I did manage in the builders lunch break to film my swaps, it was very long so I have edited out a lot of my chit chat! I hope you enjoyed looking at them and that you are inspired like me to make some lovely little goodies. I am now off to eat my mountain of chocolate! Thanks for joining me and see you again soon :-)

Gez xxx

On Stage swaps

Pootlers Team swaps
To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment