Wednesday 1 November 2017

Stampin Blends Introduciton



Hello everyone, thanks for joining me today. The day has arrived! November 1st 2017 and the launch of the new alcohol markers from Stamping Up! I have had a small selection of these markers for a few weeks now - one f the perks of being a demonstrator is that we get things early. I just couldn't wait to get them out of the box and start colouring in. They blend beautifully and are so easy to use.



The markers are not yet available in all the colours, just 12 of our popular ones for now. The thing I really love about the markers is that you can colour rhinestones and pearls to match your projects, and you can also colour ribbon. SO SO excited about that.

To launch them Stamping Up are also releasing a special stamp set and a card kit - don't you just love a good card kit? These are available while stocks last so if you want them then you had best get them! They are available as a bundle as well to get 10% off.






Colouring in is so relaxing and the way these markers blend together you do not need to be a skilled artist to get amazing results.  Why not give it a try, I love how my first play turned out.

Thanks for dropping by today, see you soon.

Gez xxx



To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment