Sunday 26 November 2017

Stampin Up Half Full Birthday Card



Hi and welcome to Simple Sunday. Todays project is simple but looks much more complicated so you can wow your friends. I made this card using the Half Full stamp set, at first glance this looks like a Christmas set but as you can see it can quite easily do for Birthday and actually many other occasions.

Click on the photo above for the Tutorial on my YouTube Channel :-) 

The basic card is the standard card with a standard mat.

Half of A4 scored in half - 5 7/8 x 4 1/8
Mat 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 - I cut 2 of these and used for for the inside of the card

For this card I have used Rich Razzleberry for the card base (because it looks like red wine) and Whisper White for the mats.

I stamped the  tag on a a scrap of Whisper White and cut the straight edges, then I inserted it into our Tag Topper Punch because the top of the tag matches this punch perfectly - you can of course fussy cut it.  I then cut another tag using Rich Razzleberry to mat it onto. I coloured some Whisper White Ribbon with the Rich Razzleberry Blends so it coordinates perfectly with the card. I coloured the grapes with the blends and the stamped images of the wine glasses.

The inside of the card was stamped with more wine glasses and a sentiment.

Add caption

It's a simple card because the stamps do all the work for you. I hope you like it, until next time,

Cheers



Gez xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment