Sunday 3 December 2017

Stampin Up Advent #3 Rudolf Candy Cane



Morning, here we are on day 3 of my advent series, todayI have another Rudolf make, this time using candy canes. I did get inspired by Pinterest, I have been looking for Rudolf ideas for the Guides as they are going for a Rudolf badge and need to make Reindeer things so this is definitely one they will be doing. Its quick, its simple and it has candy and bells!

I took 2 candy canes and wrapped a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock around it, (2 x 2 1/2) using my bones folder to curve the paper first. I secured the Candy Canes with Fast Fuse first and also placed some Real Red ribbon with a small bell on it through the middle of the Candy Canes. The ribbon was about 16 inked long with a knot at the top so tat it could be used to hang the Rudolf from the tree.

The face was simply decorated with googly eyes and a Pearl that had been coloured with Cherry Cobbler Blends pen.

Very quick and simple and it's sure to be a hit with the kids this Christmas, I will be giving some to my sister for her grandchildren who spend Christmas Day with her.



I hope you will join me for tomorrows Advent Project,
Cheers
Gez xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment