Friday 1 December 2017

Stampin Up Advent Project #1 Decorated Clear Teat Box



Hi everyone and welcome to the first project in my advent series.  I am going to be bringing you a project everyday for the next week to kick off the wonderful season of advent. Most of the projects will be quick and easy as none of us have much time right now with all the preparations for the the festive season.

Todays project is using our Clear Treat Boxes

Click here to go to my shop!

These are amazing value - £6.75 for 16 boxes - they measure 2x2x2.

My project is a small gift that would be good as a table top gift, teacher thank you or something little to accompany a gift card if you like people to have a present as well as a gift card. (I know I do) 

I bought some scented candles from B&M (UK shop) there were 6 in the pack for £1.99 so this really is a cheap gift! I put some threaded tissue in the box and then just added a belly band.

Measurements:
Crumb Cake Cardstock - 9x2 inches
Merry Little Christmas DSP - 9x1 1/4
Burlap ribbon - aprox 8 inches - Click here to shop!
Quilted Christmas Ribbon - aprox 8 inches - Click here to shop!
Season of glitz mini bows - Click here to shop! - now reduced in the sale :-)

I have put links here to go straight to the item in my shop to make things easier - getting a bit clever aren't I!?!?

Here are pictures so you can see what the products look like!





I hope you enjoyed this project - see you tomorrow :-)

Gez xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment