Tuesday 19 December 2017

Stampin Up Embossing Paste Quick Card



Morning everyone and thank you for joining me on a Technique Tuesday!

Today I am playing wth the embossing paste for the first time. I am literally opening it on camera and doing my first card with it. As you will see from the tutorial it really is easy to use, just get some on your palette knife and spread it over the mask and scrape it off. It adds a new dimension to your card, really nice for back ground texture and I love how this mask coordinates with the Eastern Palace suite.


For this card I spread the Embossing Paste onto a mat of Back card stock, let it dry then stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White from Happy Birthday Gorgeous and cut it with a Die from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits, added some Basic Black Shimmer ribbon and some Whisper White Sheer ribbon. A few Black Rhinestones finished it off.

Not bad for a first try - watch this space for more examples!

See you soon :-)

Gez xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment