Thursday 21 December 2017

Stamping Up Santa Gift Box



I was so pleased with my snowman gift box that I decided to make it again but this time to look like Santa. It is made in the same way as the snowman but there is no heat embossing involved in this project.

See YouTube Tutorial here!



It is made up of 3 lidded boxes in 3 different sizes.

The bottom box is 4 x 4 x 3
For this box I used Cherry Cobbler  Cardstock  - 10 x 10 - score @ 3 on all 4 sides
For the lid I used Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 6 9/16 x 6 9/16 - score @ 1 1/4 on all 4 sides

The middle box is 3 x 3 x 2 1/2
For this box I used Whisper White Cardstock  - 8 x 8 - score @ 2 1/2 on all 4 sides
For the lid I used Whisper White Cardstock - 5 1/16 x 5 1/16 - score @ 1 on all 4 sides

The top box is 2 x 2 x 2
For this box I used Cherry Cobbler Cardstock  - 6 x 6 - score @ 2 on all 4 sides
For the lid I used Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 3 9/16 x 3 9/16 - score @ 3/4 on all 4 sides

The top of the Hat is 1 x 1 x 1
For this I used Whisper White Cardstock - 41/2 x 3 - score on the long side @ 1, 2, 3 & 4 - score on the short side @ 1, 2 & 3

Santas face I used the Starburst Punch and the Tree top from the Tree Builder Punch for the beard,  the mouth and nose were the bird wing from the Tree Builder Punch. I used google eyes for his eyes. 







For the coat front I cut 2 strips of Whisper White Cardstock  1x3 for the bottom box and 1x1 1/4 for the lid. I punched out 2 buttons. and stuck them on the Whisper White Cardstock strip. 

The whole thing was held together with Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched Ribbon.

I think he is really cute, I hope you like it, see you soon

Gez xxx


To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha he is so so cute, I love Santa, my grandbabies would love this too, Thank you xx❤️

    ReplyDelete