Tuesday 16 January 2018

Stampin' Up Bubble & Fizz Large Gin Glass Gift Box

I am really pleased with how this project turned out.  For ages now I have been trying to design a gift box that would hold a large Spanish Balloon Gin glass but could not work it out because the glasses are so big that even 12x12 cardstock was not big enough.  Then after persevering I finally did it!



Size

The box is 8" tall, 4 1/4" wide and 4 1/4" deep. To make the box this size I had to make a lining to enable me to achieve this proportion.

Measurements

I used 2 A4 sheets of Extra Thick Whisper White trimmed down slightly to 11 5/8 x 8 Score @ 1 7/8 on all 4 sides

I used a little over 3 A4 sheets of Lemon Lime Twist cut as follows:
A4 length x 4 1/4 - 2 of these scored @ 1 15/16 at each end
4 end sections 4 1/4 x 4 3/16
Mats: 
1: 7 3/4 x 4 
4: 1 5/8 x 7 3/4
4: 1 5/8 x 4

I used about 3/4s of a sheet of Bubble & Fizz DSP (which is free with a £45 order not including P&P)  this was cut as follows:
1: 3 3/4 x 7 1/2
4: 1 3/8 x 7 1/2
4: 1 3/8 x 3 3/4 


Now that you have all the paper and cardstock, watch the video tutorial below and craft along with me :-) 





To decorate

I used the new Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon that features in the New Spring Summer Catalogue, the sentiment is from the  Perennial Birthday stamp set and the bubbles are from the Bubble Over stamp set 
I used the 2" Punch for the sentiment and the Starburst punch in Lemon Lime Twist to mat it onto. I punched a hole in the circle and used some bakers twine to attach it to the ribbon. I thought that having it swing free was better than it being stuck down.






Thanks for joining me :-)

Cheers Gez xx

My Shop 

My shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)

Joining Offer

There is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose

  • £130 worth of products for your starter kit 
  • AND 2 stamp sets of your choice 
  • All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits). 
  • 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
  • There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount. 
  • Click here to join my team!


Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

1 comment: