Tuesday 2 January 2018

Stampin Up Bundle of Love Gift Box




New Year greetings today, hope you all had a lovely New Years day, we certainly did.

My project today is a bigger version of the 2x2x2 cube box I did on Thursday.

This box is made in the same way its just a bit bigger, this one is 2 inches high but 4 inches wide and long. So a much bigger box which would hole a very nice sized gift.

To make the box I used Extra Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock and the Bundle of Love Speciality DSP and some Gold Foil Card Stock for the second box. For the sentiment I used some Gold embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment and the stamp set Labels of Love.

The measurements are:

Very Vanilla Box
Extra Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
8x8 for the top scored @ 2" on all 4 sides
7 15/16 x 7 15/16 or the base @ 2" on all 4 sides

To decorate:
Bundle of Love DSP
Top mat is 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
5 x Side mats 3 3/4 x 1 3/4

Sentiment:
Everyday Label Punch
Labels of Love stamp set
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder

Ribbon
Gold Satin Ribbon (this is on clearance at the moment)

Once this box was made I decided to show you a stepped up version. For this I made the box in exactly the same way but I matted the Bundle of Love DSP with Gold Foil cardstock. I think you will agree this makes the DSP really pop.

The measurements for the mats are:

Gold Foil
Top mat is 3 3/4 vx3 3/4
5 x Side mats 3 3/4 x 1 3/4

Bundle of Love DSP
Top mat is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
5 x Side mats 3 1/2 x 1 1/2

These mats were glues together and adhered to the box in the same way as before. Everything else was made in the same way as the original box.

See you again tomorrow for the launch of the new catalogue! Don't forget that today is the last chance for the Retiring Favourites.

See you soon

Gez xxx








To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment